Sunday, September 21, 2014

My sub

It's difficult to define submission.  It is so much more than just giving up one's self, but the celebration of being Mastered.  It takes loyalty to surpass your own pre set expectation of serving.  To serve without loyalty is empty and misses the mark.

I demand trust, loyalty, and true submission.  A boy that is offering themselves without these characteristics is only a fuck (no problem with that).  But if a boy wants to serve, and will let me play with any toy of my choice, I may consider the slave option.

Don't think I would want a full time slave.  I'm quite happy in my relationship and don't need to complicate as the slave would only have half of my commitment.  
My perfect boy slave would be sexually versatile, short,  quiet nature, and extremely horny all the time (oh ya).  Till then I'll have to play Jet like he's my bitch.  Bend over Jed.

No comments:

Post a Comment