Sunday, September 21, 2014

Experience of the Old Guard

It was the 80's.  I was a young pup that desired to be a Master, but had no experience or knowledge to really state that I was leather.  I played, oh I played, but it was leather sex and not really a protocol.  This changed in the late 80's when I was introduced to several Master's of the Old Guard.  You know them when you see them in a bar.  They not only wear leather, but have an attitude and communication style that is unique to those of the Old Guard.  Many of the Master's I met had served in the war and at times were POWs.  It was this time period that they drew from themselves, change the suffering to sensuality.  It kept many from breaking.  Once they left service and returned home they found that regular sex just didn't do it for them.

My first experience with the Old Guard was to be bound and locked in a cage.  BORING.  But I did it and transformed the boredom into sensuality. Once the Master returned and released me, I was eager to please him to give him my gratitude.  I understood the why.  I got it.  Following was to be a fucking session, but at this time I would not concede my ass to anyone.  I was a top...period.  I wasn't trying out to be a slave, but rather a mentor in Mastery and  being fucked was not on my list.  Reflecting back, I missed many good opportunities for a good fuck

One of the key elements of the Old Guard is to break a new slave or sub.  I got to experience this during my training.  I personally am not into shaming, as there are many ways to dominate without humiliation.  But humility is important to being a slave and to experience it was enough.  

Finally I met Daddy Dan.  He mentored me in many play scenes, including fisting, flogging, waxing, folsom unit (tens), and fire play.  Also he taught me how to dominate without humiliation, but rather encouragement. That has stuck with me to this day.

I appreciate my time with those of the Old Guard, but am happy being a more moderate.  Since I don't live the lifestyle 24/7, I like that I'm not filled with an ego that needs to be stroked by destroying a sub.  The fundamentals that I learned can now be learned online with various sites and with YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment