Wednesday, October 8, 2014

BDSM Session Music

From day to day it is not uncommon to see my jamming to my country music.  25 years in Texas will leave that mark on you.  Male country singers seem to touch my soul unlike my rock bands where I identify more with my leather.  And there is industrial, stoner rock, industrial rock, punk rock, acid metal, industrial metal, heavy metal....and so on.   That's where I get my session music.  Music that will swing my flogger and build my dominate energy during play.  Sound simple....guess what, it's not.  Sometimes I want heavy thrashing because I intend to flog and fuck from behind right after.   I want screaming, moaning, thrashing music that almost controls the heart beat.  The kind of music that makes you want to piss up someone's ass.  

But never session is the same.  Sometimes I you need music that fits the boy's worship and a steady beat for the use of belting, whips, zippers, and cock and ball torture.  A more general rock beat is needed at this type. Since I LOVE playing with boys (um, over 18 years of age, people) , they prefer more of a tech beat to their session.  And again, since I LOVE to play my boys, I must say the tech music really get's their ass into the beat.

But not all toys are based on swinging or need for a constant beat.  Fire music (which tech can really be effective in a dungeon) and electric play requires yet another type of music.  You still want the undertone of industrial, but is more melancholy.

Bondage depends on the type of bondage.  Rope bondage needs a steady soft flow as time will pass during the knotting.  However, chain the bitch to the wall with restraints and the mood is definately highented and either a steady session or dark session could occur.

That is what my app the BDSMusic: Protos is all about.  A collection of music by session type to be able to immediately focus on their session and not the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment